Time to Take control of your Finances
As a business owner, having a strong financial management system helps you manage cash flow, monitor performance and make informed decisions about your business. And yet, many entrepreneurs don’t feel comfortable enough with financial concepts to implement such a system themselves.
As your financial coach/advisor, we can help you learn the basics of financial management in a way that’s relevant to your business and build a system to help you manage your finances moving forward.
Financial management for Small Business helps you:
● Understand the fundamentals of financial management
● Make sense of your financial data
● Establish a financial management system within your company
● Create a financial dashboard to monitor business performance
● Develop a cash flow tool to manage your cash position
Here’s a three-step coaching process for building a solid financial management system:
Our goal is to understand your business and objectives.To do this we:
● Review your existing current financial statements
● Assess your current financial management practices
● Provide you with practical technology tools and templates to help you better understand your business finances
● Help you understand key financial concepts
● Create an action plan with you to help you achieve your business goals and objectives
We help you with the following:
● Develop a financial dashboard to monitor performance
● Prepare a monthly cash flow tool to forecast liquidity needs
● Assist in operational efficiency and continuous business improvement
We provide you with continuous business advisory reporting to help you make proactive, informed decisions to achieve your business goals and objectives.
Connect with us at The Storytelling BeanCounter to explore how we can help you focus and take control of your finances to achieve your business goals and objectives.