- How’s your Business Game Score?
- Why I Just Love Xero
- The “Xero-ing on Small Business” Hangout
- Is your Business Financial Picture worth a 1000 words …. or more?
- Just Twittering Around!
- Shining the Spotlight on Your Business
- Caution: Not for the Vision Impaired Entrepreneur
- Franchisees: Work On your Business, Not In your Business
- “Can I Quotient You on That?”
- Xero Reports Feature List #1
Category Archives: Management
Excuse me for being so blunt with entrepreneurs. But over the years in my business experience, I have meet quite a few business people who call themselves entrepreneurs. But in fact, some of them are not at all entrepreneurs, but … Continue reading
You and the Franchise – Is it the right fit? Choosing the right franchise requires some research and due diligence before making such an important decision. You should think about your experience and your strengths and weaknesses to determine if … Continue reading
The proliferation of online apps is steadily increasing as more startups see the business need and want to share their vision and expertise online. No longer are small businesses feeling like they are being left behind by the ever changing … Continue reading
Cloud Apps Bundles for solo practitioners and small law firms Cloud computing for small business is fast becoming the norm with widespread adoption for those who see the value and the benefits that this technology offers. To help businesses wanting … Continue reading